The Rise of Transgender Children 9 APRILE 2015
21-year-old British man, Hayden Cross who has been legally male for three years has become first transgender man in UK to give birth to a baby girl.
He made headlines around the world when he announced he was pregnant by a sperm donor.
His daughter Trinity-Leigh was born by caesarean on June 16, his family confirmed.
"She's perfect in every way," he told The Sun.
Now, he plans to complete his gender re-assignment to remove his breasts and ovaries.
Cross was born in Paige and had applied to have his eggs frozen on the NHS in the hope that he would have children in the future, but when he was refused, he found an anonymous donor through a Facebook group.
"Having a biological child has always meant a lot to me," he said earlier this year. "I've always wanted kids."
His daughter was born at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital in the Britain, with Cross was registered as mother but not the father.
He also received death threats after she broke the news of his pregnancy.
Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years , 8 JULY 2017
The New Normal
1. Twin studies prove no one is born "trapped in the body of the wrong sex."
2. Gender identity is malleable, especially in young children.
3. Puberty blockers for gender dysphoria have not been proven safe.
4. There are no cases in the scientific literature of gender-dysphoric children discontinuing blockers.
5. Cross-sex hormones are associated with dangerous health risks.
6. Neuroscience shows that adolescents lack the adult capacity needed for risk assessment.
7. There is no proof that affirmation prevents suicide in children.
8. Transition-affirming protocol has not solved the problem of transgender suicide.
Bottom Line: Transition-Affirming Protocol Is Child Abuse
PEDIATRICIAN: HOW TRANSGENDER IDEOLOGY HAS INFILTRATED MY FIELD AND PRODUCED LARGE-SCALE CHILD ABUSE ChurchMilitant.com • July 8, 2017